|Request Your Pet Health and Behaviour Management Information Here|
Pethealth.com.au is dedicated to providing creative downloadable solutions to your pet's health care and behaviour management.
Use the form below to subscribe to the e-Learning courses that best suit you and the pet or pets you have.
Our e-Learning courses are based on good science and good fun.
We know that pet ownership is joyful so each information sheet you send is easy to digest along with a biscuit and a cup of coffee and most contain a self-assessment quiz to make sure you have absorbed information you have read.
For example, our Dog Dialogue and Cat Chat e-Learning courses are partly calendar specific.
However, in parallel with that, you will get other bulletins relating to your pet's care.
- This means that during the year you will get information relating to the events, weather and pet care challenges that occur over a year's duration.
- So, new products, new pet health and behaviour challenges and new information produced by Dr Cam and his team will be sent regularly.
A summary of our e-Learning courses
- Science based information from Dr Cam and his team
- Some are based on presentations, seminars or lectures Dr Cam gives to professional groups, veterinary students and pet owners
- Calendar specific information and regular update bulletins are included
- Regularity depends on the season but are sent at least monthly
- Choose from several e-Learning course - subscribe to all or none and cancel your subscription if you prefer
- New courses added regularly
- Our courses can include
- Information sheets you can read
- Podcasts you can listen to
- Multi-media presentations you can view and learn from
- Instructional videos
- Most contain questions for self assessment
- Some bulletins will contain information extracted from our member's only section
- Our e-Learning courses are free however you can activate a Pethealth.com.au membership at any time if you need detailed information and full site access
Complete the details below to subscribe to the course(s) that interest you.